Our client, a leader in poultry farm management and services is seeking to recruit 6 Management Trainees – Animal Science to be based in Kenya. The successful candidate must be a holder of a Degree in either Animal Science or Veterinary and must be willing to relocate out of Nairobi.
• Ensure flock units are ready one week to placement.
• Ensure dry, porous, pliable litter at any given time.
• Ensure effective management of overtime hours at any given stage of flock development.
• Ensure quarantine procedures are well understood and followed by all farm staff.
• Make regular checks on the farm house feed stores.
• Effective communication to team members on updates.
• Ensure feed distribution is effected within the given time and as per the set standard.
• Participating in any other duties that shall be assigned by the Manager.
• Must have a Degree in either Animal Science or Veterinary.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Attention to detail and results oriented.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Must have a strong personality and focused.
Please click on the tab below to apply;
The post Management Trainees – Animal Science appeared first on JSEP KENYA.