Dynasoft Business Solutions
Business Development Executive
Reporting To: Managing Partner
Main Purpose of Job:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain for the company and customer satisfaction (value for money).
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Arrange business meetings with existing and prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s brand and products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales quotes and contracts while ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to all our clients.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Tender preparation and submission to meet all the requirements
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
Functions of job:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan marketing approaches and pitches.
- Develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client and Dynasoft brand.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with internal staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time, including outside working hours, location and environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of the IT industry sales and marketing is desirable
- Excellent communication, decision making, planning, organizational, report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people and confidential records.
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships in a multi-functional environment.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good negotiation skills.
Academic and professional qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT related field preferred.
- A Diploma in Professional Marketing and Membership of the Chartered Institute Of Marketing is an added advantage.
- Three years’ experience of Sales and Marketing in various fields, with at least one-year experience in the IT industry.
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria are requested to send their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd June 2017.
The post Dynasoft Business Development Executive Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.