Assistant Training Manager Job at LAN-X Africa
The main purpose of the role is to develop and implement training programmes to the customers for sustainability and to increase company’s profitability.
Roles for the Assistant Training Manager Job
- Develop and implement the annual training Calendar for scheduled training programmes.
- Develop training materials and review them regularly as required for relevance and appropriateness
- Develop or modify course materials and training manuals to meet specific needs as required.
- Prepare training reports and give the feedback to the clients
- Source for training opportunities in the Market including tenders
- Conduct member education and member sensitization programmes
- Maintain client relationship, paying courtesy visits to our clients in the Umbrella scheme
- In Liaison with the account managers, draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations for our clients
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Maintain a database for all the clients who have taken part in our past trainings and update them of any upcoming ones
- Source for training venues and booking
- Monitor training programmes and manuals to ensure they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Maintains understanding of training techniques and method.
Assistant Training Manager Job Requirements
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related area
- Three years’ experience and above in a similar Role
- Thorough Knowledge of Pensions and Retirement Benefits and related sector
- Project Management within the Industry or relevant sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Attention to details
- Good decision making skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 7th JUNE 2017.
NEW Professional CV Writing Service Available. Click Here.
The post June 2017 Assistant Training Manager New Jobs In Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.