Customer Care Executive Job at Baus Optical
Baus Optical Company Limited is a key player in the optics industry in Kenya.
To support her growth strategies, the company is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Customer Care Executive.
Customer Care Executive Job Responsibilities
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding product problems, service questions and general client concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and winning back frustrated clients.
- Ensuring customers receive quick service.
- Preparing monthly customer service reports.
- Ensuring accuracy of information provided to customers at all times.
- Information gathering on customer preferences and need for new products.
- Handling customer requests in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
Qualifications for the Customer Care Executive Job
- Diploma in customer care/marketing/administration/public relations (Higher
- Diploma is an added advantage)
- Minimum 3 years working experience as Customer Care Executive.
- Computer proficiency.
- Organizational skills to effectively prioritize work schedules.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Gross Salary Ksh. 25,000/=
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply via email to:
The HR Manager,
P.O. Box 54948-00200,
Deadline:17th June, 2017
NEW Professional CV Writing Service Available. Click Here.