Job Title: Production Clerk
Nature of Job: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fault finding, troubleshooting and maintenance during production.
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance.
- Assessing need of spare parts
- Ensure machines are running smoothly during production
- Undertake effective planning and prioritization of workload wherever necessary.
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Understand and operate in line with relevant legislation, Company policy and Company procedures.
- Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the business.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
- Liaise with Coordinator to establish requirements
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies
Skills and Competencies:
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering- Production Option
- 2-3 Years’ experience or more in a busy food production/ processing plant
- A good working knowledge and understanding of factory processes and technology.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines and performance standards.
- Demonstrate the ability of being able to maintain and improve effective working practices, use of facilities and materials etc.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards work and is able to respond to business priorities appropriately
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
Note: Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post Production Clerk Job in Nakuru Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.