Duma works is recruiting motor bike riders for its client.
The client is a leading fast food chain globally with branches in Kenya.
Responsible for ridding the company motor bike, take orders, and delivers to appropriate client.
- Deliver Brand products to the client destination
- Check to see if the package is damaged
- Follow the Road Traffic Signs and Street Signs to get to destination. Abide by all the health & safety policies in place and use of the protective clothing provided by the company at all times
- Inspect the Motorbike by adding fluids/oil/gas as needed. Check tires, brakes, lights, and report to the Unit Management for scheduled maintenance
- Collect payments upon product delivery to the customer & present payments change and receipt matching the product delivery/value
- Ensure address on the delivery package matches up to customer delivery address
- Read and interpret delivery maps/directions, prior to exiting to deliver a product to the customer to avoid unnecessary delays & customer complaints
- Ensure the delivery product is secured properly & compliant with health & safety requirement
- Perform a pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection of motor bike
- Report any incidents to dispatcher and the unit manager for quick solution
- Keep motor bike and associated equipment tidy and in good working order
- In the event of an occupational accident, report the matter to the Unit Manager, and the nearby law enforcement office – Police station -to obtain formal documentation
- Provide all payments receipts to the Unit Manager of the HR Manager in the event of an occupational accident.
- Participate in the process of acquiring all the occupational accident formal documentations for the purpose of the work injury reporting and claim compensation via the relevant offices.
- KCSE minimum Grade C-
- Valid Driving License (motorbike stamp)
- 2 years’ work experience within an urban environment (ridding motorbike)
- Subject to an – Aptitude Test (Math’s & English)
- Subject to undergo AA of Kenya Competency Evaluation Test
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2840”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2840 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 09 June 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
The post Fast Food Chain Motor Bike Riders Jobs in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.