Job Vacancy: Stores & Stocks Assistant
- Maintain accurate stock inventory.
- Receive and manage stock using the ER stock management system.
- Review and maintain all stock records.
- In-charge of stock issuance and distribution as per stipulated company policies.
- Conduct stock counts as and when required.
- Forecasting and stock replenishment.
- Supervising junior employees assigning daily duties.
- Other duties as directed by management from time to time.
- Higher national diploma or diploma in stores management/supplies management
- Working Knowledge of inventory stores systems and Bin allocation & Management
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate leadership
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and high integrity.
- Proficiency in computers (Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- At least years relevant work experience within a steel fabrication/steel trading environment
- Proven Experience working with stock ERP systems and inventory control
- Previous experience in ISO certified environment added advantage
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th June 2017
The post Stores & Stocks Assistant Job Vacancy appeared first on JSEP KENYA.