PKF Eastern Africa seeks to recruit an experienced and highly motivated individual to fill the position of Senior Consultant 2 – Corporate Finance.
The job holder will report to the Consulting Manager, PKF Consulting Ltd.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
Working with the consultancy department staff the Consultant’s responsibilities will include:
- To participate in business development through active identification of leads, conversion of leads to expressions of interests, proposals and engagements
- To interpret clients’ needs and design solutions borrowing from Corporate Finance knowledge and experience
- To develop client deliverables such as assignment reports and presentations.
- To be responsible for delivery of client work
- To communicate clearly and ensure good customer service delivery so as to exceed client expectations
- To participate in credit management and liaise with various stakeholders on debt collection including external and internal parties
- To participate in assignment economics
- To participate in the various firm’s activities
- To participate in building team synergies and coach junior consultants on various best practices, methods and processes while carrying out client assignments
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the consultancy director in relation to consultancy assignments
Required Skills & Competencies
- A University degree in Business, Economics, Actuary or a related field from a recognised institution
- Proficiency in Ms Office Suite especially spreadsheets, data base management and word processing, presentations and reporting.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience of working independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain good client relationships
- Team player and right attitude towards work
At least 4 years’ experience in a consulting firm carrying Corporate Finance assignments such as Feasibility Studies, Company Valuations, Deals, Financial due diligences among other transaction advisory services.
How to Apply
If you fit the above profile and are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your application with a detailed CV, to email@example.com by 2 June 2017.
Kindly quote the vacancy position on the subject of the email.
The post PKF Eastern Africa Senior Consultant 2 (Corporate Finance) Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.