Salary: KShs 200, 000
General Responsibilities: They will be responsible for operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of business performance.
- Maintain and develop accounting processes to ensure accounting system is kept up to date.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure timely production of annual audited accounts in line with parent company requirements
- Ensure timely preparation, authorization, filing and remittance of statutory payments.
- Ensure that electronic money records are maintained for control and audit purposes.
- Ensure that any returns to regulator (Central Bank of Kenya) are prepared on an accurate and timely basis
- Support Managers in financial development analysis and appraisal of new projects.
- Manage junior finance staff and ensure appropriate training and development is put in place.
- Support wider business in improvement of working practices which are pragmatic but consistent with good financial control
- Ensure new technological developments are accommodated within financial processes.
- Must be a well rounded auditor with experience in all areas of accounting
- High level of commercial skills
- Very organized and highly analytical
- Managerial experience is crucial with proven ability to think outside the box.
- Must display decision making skill
- The individual must have proven leadership skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years of experience in a similar role as n auditor
Applicants should forward their applications enclosing detailed CV’s to BlumeAfrica@gmail.com.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The post Auditor Vacancy in Kenya (200K) appeared first on JSEP KENYA.