PAC (Pan Africa Christian) University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the position outlined below from suitable candidates. Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
Job Title: Security Officer
The main role of the Security Officer is to strengthen and oversee the security and safety of all students, staff, visitors whilst within or situated within the University premises.
An applicant must meet the below requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminology and Security Studies or Diploma with seven (7) years’ experience.
- Have at least six (six) years’ experience in security administration and management.
- Must be at least 35 years of age
- Be mentally and physically fit
- Must have been trained in either National Youth Service or Kenya Defense Forces
- Good working knowledge of fire safety and anti-terrorism training
- Must posses a valid certificate of good conduct
- Must be computer literate
- Have good oral and written communication
- Good interpersonal relations and ability to network with other relevant law enforcement agencies
- Must show understanding and willingness to adhere to the PAC University Statement of Faith.
Key responsibilities for Security Officer
- Be the focal point person in all matters pertaining to Security and Safety in the University
- Responsible for the effective operation and enforcement of Security and Safety policy and procedures.
- Carrying out investigations and security operations and reporting to the DVC Administration and Finance and updating the
- Provision of regular intelligence and security briefings to the DVC Administration and Finance and the Vice Chancellor.
- Support in the formulation, implementation and reinforcement of the University Security procedures.
- Ensuring safety of Staff, Students, Visitors and all University properties.
- Rapid response in handling security and safety incidences within the University.
- Enhancement of capacity of students and staff on security and safety defense.
- Follow up on regular servicing and maintenance of all security and safety equipment and apparatus.
- Liaison with relevant external law enforcement and security agencies.
- Responsibility for the outsourced security guards and ensuring that they are properly trained on the procedures of handling Security at the University.
Thank you for visiting our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to
The HR & Administration Manager,
Pan Africa Christian University,
on email to email@example.com;
not later than Friday, 9th June 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The post PAC University Security Officer Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.