Position: Automotive Sales Executive
- Understand specific units’ definitions and criteria i.e. leads generation, developing selling and upselling strategies and developing retention strategies;
- Understand and efficiently implement the lead management process as per the company’s guideline;
- Achieve the minimum sales targets, benchmarking and attaining the pre-set monthly, quarterly and annual goals;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent after sales service;
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features;
- Build productive trust relationships with customers;
- Accurate booking and closing all sales leads into the CRM/ERP systems;
- Preparing, scheduling and pitching sales presentations.
- New products and services promotion
- Minimum diploma course in a business related course;
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing;
- Experience in the Automotive sales will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in ERP/CRM.
- Honest, excellent and integrity;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Good written, oral communication and presentation skills;
- Technical knowledge.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2807”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2807 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 26 May 2017
The post Automotive Sales Executive Job in Nairobi, Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.