ActionAid International Kenya (AAIK)
ActionAid is a global movement of people working together to further human rights and defeat poverty for all.
Vacancy Announcement: Voluntary Fundraising Manager
The holder of the position shall be responsible for the implementation of local voluntary / supporter marketing fundraising strategies (including events, appeals, challenge runs through Direct Response Television and face to face marketing to recruit supporters) and design market led supporter marketing products (such as child sponsorship, community sponsorship and cash appeals) aimed at generation of adequate resources (at least £960,000 annually) for AAIK programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and operationalize effective voluntary fundraising strategies and actions for AAIK targeting the local market;
- Conduct periodic Voluntary Fundraising market research and intelligence both in the local market arena to inform the plan, audience, channel, offer and related benchmarking of new product proposition;
- Set up local supporter acquisition and retention (supporter journey) programme for AAIK;
- Set up and manage voluntary fundraising and funding infrastructure aimed at ensuring effective supporter recruitment, retention and communication;
- In collaboration with partnership Support Unit teams, coordinate and oversee effective and efficient local supporter communications including project updates through newsletters and other innovative tools
- Work with the compliance unit to share lessons learnt for purposes of visibility creation
- Organize and coordinate local supporter/sponsor visits to AAIK programme sites to showcase AAIK’s work;
- Promote AAIK brand and visibility through intensive internal and external communications and public relations;
- Oversee design and development of voluntary fundraising promotional materials for brand awareness and visibility creation
- Conduct staff capacity needs assessments to guide staff capacity building plans in voluntary fundraising
- Training and awareness creation of AAIK staff, partners, and communities on voluntary funding;
- Perform any other lawful duties that you may be assigned from time to time;
To apply, click HERE to submit your application; for any queries, kindly direct the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: KShs 217,000 plus benefits
Closing date for applications Friday, May 26, 2017 – 23:59
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ActionAid is an equal opportunities employer.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply
The post ActionAid International Voluntary Fundraising Manager Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.