A leading company in corporate branding of promotional merchandise is seeking to recruit highly qualified, competent, hardworking and self-motivated candidates to fill the position of Sales Executive.
Job Purpose: Sales Executive will be responsible for representing the company to the marketplace and in turn, representing the customer to the organization.
Client development from both cold and existing prospects is a critical part of the job.
The sales representative must have excellent telephone skills, professional sales abilities however corporate customer handling experience will be a plus.
Good working knowledge of selling branded promotional merchandise as sources of effective marketing and communication solution will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market and sell company capabilities in terms of products and services to existing customers and prospects, works with the sales manager to develop new customers, and strives to meet and exceed sales volume goals and company budgets.
- Maintains customer relations and customer satisfaction. Develops additional contacts at each account to assure continuity and/or sales growth.
- Organises client visits, offers solutions, answers questions, provides quotes and offers samples to secure customer’s branding and promotion needs and contacts people who are in a position to influence the purchase decision.
- Obtains accurate customer deadline dates and advises production whenever copy of proofs will be delayed, when deadlines must be changes.
- Learns and keeps abreast of products, production methods and servicing offered by the company and its competitors, trends in the industry, and needs of actual and potential customers and the market in general.
- Maintains records with relevant information for each new prospect and makes periodic calls on prospective customers.
- Assesses customer’s plans regarding future print projects, future budgets, and in-house marketing plans and updates supervisor of this information.
- Graduate from a reputed university preferably in Marketing/Sales
- Self-motivated, energetic individuals with a zeal to excel in the field of corporate sales.
- A go getter with an attitude to learn and grow
- Willing and open to travel across Africa
- Having a valid passport will be an added advantage
- The company is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate candidates based on their gender, race, creed and social background.
- Age: 22 to 27 Years
- Experience: 1-3 Years of Experience in B2B, those with experience in promotional branding or related field will have an added advantage. Fresh Graduates majoring in Marketing or related business courses from top notch universities shall also be considered.
Interested candidates should urgently send their applications and CVs to email email@example.com not later than 27th May 2017.
Due to the urgency of the positions, interviews will be on ongoing basis until the right candidates are identified.
Kindly do not apply if you don’t meet the minimum requirement
The post Promotional Merchandise Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.