Jaqanaz Resort (JR) is an upcoming 3 star hotel located in Narumoru town.
We are seeking to recruit competent staff for the following position:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing Jaqanaz Resort’s sales and marketing activities.
The Sales and Marketing Executive must have,
- Diploma in Marketing or a related major.
- 2 years experience
- Additional training on brand and product management, sales management and evaluation, marketing communication, market research, telemarketing, direct sales and organizational communication will be an added advantage
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and public-speaking skills
- Must be an effective leader, strong negotiator and avid problem-solvers
- Demonstrate a track record assembly and execution of sales and marketing plans, achieving revenue targets and running campaigns from start to finish
- Abilities to manage different projects simultaneously, facilitate group meetings and motivate team members
- Establish and implement a sales methodology, track the sales pipeline and measure performance against sales targets
- Planning, coordinating and implementing marketing programs to identify and acquire new customers
- Define their department’s monthly, quarterly and annual goals and make sure that sales and marketing objectives align with overall company goals
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate customers
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the General Manager
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their detailed cover letter and CV indicating their current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 2nd June 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The post Jaqanaz Resort Marketing Executive Job in Narumoru Town, Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.