Our client, a finance management company, is looking for a Business Development Manager to develop the company’s brand as well as grow the business through new client acquisition.
1. Business Development & Networking
- Overall responsible for the acquisition of new clients
- Prepare and make presentation of the company products to prospective clients
- Ensure clients receive the necessary information to help make informed decisions
- Identify and target new business opportunities aimed at growing the customer base
- Sign up new clients for the different products offered
- Actively network to create awareness for the company
- Design and manage the monthly Sales Pipeline
- Manage the cross-selling of products to the existing clients
- Prepare and submit weekly business development reports to the management
- Create awareness for the brand through campaigns, events and online presence
- Management the digital platforms
- Ensure constant update of the website
- Organise and manage events that are aimed at driving awareness and customer acquisition
- Ensure that the brand is consistent in all forms of communication
3. Customer Management
- Create and manage the customer database
- Ensure that all customer queries are responded to within the agreed service level time
- Enhance relationships by constantly keeping in touch with clients to ensure their needs are met
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- Professional business training
- At least 5 years experience in Business Development / Marketing
- Strategic thinker with a passion for innovation
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you are a driven individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to varying challenges and takes extreme pride in your work, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 25th May 2017 @ 5pm.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
The post Finance Management Company Business Development Manager Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.