Duma works is recruiting a customer service representative for its client.
The client is a leading manufacturer of water treatment products in Kenya.
- Promote and sell all the company products under specified categories
- Awareness creation of products & services to key target groups
- Coordination of Commercial & Industrial Sales activities with the aim of satisfying customer needs and maximizing revenues
- Market research on new products to be added on your category
- Development, design and calculation of attractive offers and promotions based on market feedback or established demand
- Implement sales promotion actions in-house, locally and regionally
- Prepare quotes and tenders as well as follow up on leads and repeat orders Planning, coordination and implementing of all sales trips in the country by agreement with the Managing Director
- Represent the company at specialist trade fairs and workshops, agreed by the Managing Director
- Regular visits and agreements with large corporates and other organizations
- Identification of potential new accounts and assuring the corresponding sales activities to win these guests
- Organization and management of promotions, competitions, demos and exhibitions
- Planning, organization of written, telephone, personal contacts with guests and supervision of these contacts
- New acquisition of accounts/guests in all segments
- Organize comprehensive information to existing and potential customers regarding the product range, with the aid of the relevant sales resources and sales channels
- Keep communication with clients on-going to promote and develop and extend the business
- Perform any duty which the company may from time to time assign in connection with the business of the company in my capacity as sales executive and in all respects conform to and comply with the proper and reasonable directions of the company
- Preferably a University Graduate in Business Management, Commerce, Business, Economics or other related studies
- At least 2 years Customer Service/Care, Sales, Account Management, Business Development or related experience
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Team Management Experience
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and relevant computer applications
- Target setting, budget creation and statistical analysis experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Interpersonal Skills and Customer Service Orientation
- Communication Skills – Verbal and Written, as well as Listening Skills
- Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy and Data Collection
- Adaptability, Initiative and Stress tolerance
- Comply with all company policies
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the Company’s Board of Directors
- A mature, presentable and focused professional
- The management reserves the right to change/extend this statement if necessary at any point of time during employment
- The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2825”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2825 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 25 May 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
The post Customer Service Representative Job Vacancy in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.