Job Title: Refrigeration Technician
Department: Tigoni Processing Plant
Job Holder Reports To: Maintenance Engineer
Overall purpose of the Job: Will be responsible for repairs, overhaul and preventative maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning systems
Key Result Areas (KRA’s)
- Good maintenance planning / communication
- Timely completion of tasks
- Record keeping; Preventative maintenance records
- Quality of job to avoid repeats
- Correct fault diagnosis
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Adhere to all Food Safety Regulations while carrying out maintenance work including tools reconciliation.
- Ensure machines daily pre-operative and start up checks are carried out.
- Responsible for performing planned maintenance, regular service of chillers, freezers, refrigerated trucks and air conditioning systems
- Trouble shooting, repair and overhaul of refrigeration systems.
- Performing root cause analysis on refrigeration equipments failures to prevent reoccurrence
- Provide technical direction on preventative maintenance for all refrigeration and air conditioning equipments
- Test malfunctions of refrigeration systems and components and repair them before breakdowns occurs.
- Inform the maintenance Engineer of the required essential spare parts
- Implementation of KAIZEN System and Standards.
- Adherence to company’s FSSC/QSA/FSA/GMP/Hygiene Practices.
- Participating in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualified persons to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.
The post Refrigeration Technician Job in Tigoni, Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.