Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Department: Tigoni Processing Plant
Job Holder Reports To: Maintenance Engineer
Overall purpose of the Job: The principal responsibility of the job is to ensure that factory equipments are maintained in a preventive fashion to ensure optimum reliability and up time.
Key Result Areas (KRA’s)
- Productivity and reliability
- Timely completion of tasks
- Autonomous maintenance documentation
- Quality of job to avoid repetition
- Correct fault diagnosis
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Adhere to all Food Safety Regulations while carrying out maintenance work including tools reconciliation.
- Ensure machine daily preoperative and start up checks are carried out.
- Troubleshooting equipment faults by utilizing standardized problem solving techniques, verifying that proper investigative actions are completed so that root causes are quickly identified.
- Perform autonomous maintenance and Preventive maintenance of equipments by cleaning, lubrication, inspection and tightening.
- Effectively utilize and maintain KAIZEN based autonomous maintenance systems, including following computer based and paper documentation
- Participate in maintenance improvement teams, e.g. kaizen, cost reduction, health and safety as assigned
- Ensuring all safety rules and safe work procedures are followed in all work areas.
- Liaise with maintenance Engineer to maintain/stock needed spares to avoid equipment down times
- Working to maintain the integrity of the facility and equipments to ensure on-going safe and reliable operations.
- Implementation of KAIZEN System and Standards.
- Adherence to Company’s FSSC/QSA/FSA/GMP/Hygiene Practices.
- Participating in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualified persons to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.
The post Mechanical Maintenance Technician Job in Tigoni, Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.