Job Title: Data Entry Clerk – Maintenance & Administration
Department: Tigoni Processing Plant
Job Holder Reports To: Maintenance Engineer
Overall purpose of the job: To provide administrative and clerical support to maintenance department by providing routine and complex data entry & analysis skills while maintaining engineering records.
Key Result Areas (KRA’s)
- Timely completion of Maintenance Reports
- Requisition and management of Spares Part Inventory
- Proper filing
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing full data entry and administrative support to maintenance department to ensure smooth running of the department operations.
- Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
- Perform date entry and filing duties for:
- Utilities: Power, water and fuels.
- Autonomous Maintenance documentation; Abnormalities status log, OEE, MTBF & MTTR trends, breakdown records and Daily, weekly and monthly check sheets.
- Preventive Maintenance documentation; PM check sheets, Equipment control ledgers
- Implementation of Kaizen Systems and Standards.
- Upkeep of Maintenance records & documentation as per Food Safety standards & procedures.
- Assist the Office Assistant to maintain documentation, front office assignments when required.
- Implementation of KAIZEN Systems and Standards.
- Adherence to Company’s FSSC/QSA/FSA/GMP/Hygiene Practices.
- To perform any other duty and responsibility as may be required by management.
Qualified persons to apply at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.
The post Data Entry Clerk (Maintenance & Administration) Job in Tigoni, Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.