Exciting Career Opportunity at a Leading Restaurant
Our client, a prestigious chain of African restaurants that is recognized both locally and internationally seeks to recruit a talented, creative and result-oriented professional to fill the following position:
Unit Supervisor – Food and Beverage Department
Key responsibilities and duties are:
- Test cooked food to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service.
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food.
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties.
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Work to ensure proper co – ordination to ensure proper service delivery.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies.
- Staffing and tasking of the restaurant and kitchen staff.
- Arrange for restaurant and kitchen equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Take dining reservations.
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Diploma/Degree in Food and Beverage service and sales or Service Advanced from a recognized institution
- At least two years’ work experience on supervisory level in a three or four star hotel
- Work experience as a waiter or barman a must
- Computer proficient
- Passion for customer service and staff motivation
- Positive attitude, has a team spirit and highly flexible
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of all types of drinks and cocktail mixiology
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
How to Apply
If you are interested in these opportunities, please submit your application with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, reference letters and details of referees stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the field of interest directly to email@example.com
The post Restaurant Unit Supervisor (Food and Beverage) Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.