Our PVC Division is seeking to urgently hire an Irrigation Accounts Manager to develop and implement a growth strategy for our irrigation products through a sales team with an objective of meeting the annual sales target.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement a growth strategy for Irrigation product line with an objective of achieving the agreed sales target
2. Drive supplementary revenues from design of irrigation systems for existing and potential customers
3. Train, develop and mentor the individual sales staff in the Irrigation team to improve on their individual and team performance
4. Manage the daily, weekly, monthly travel itinerary of the Irrigation sales team to ensure effective use of resources.
1. Relevant degree in Engineering or Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university
2. Minimum 5 years working experience, two of which must be at team leader or supervisory level in design, selling and installation of drip irrigation equipment and accessories.
3. Proven sales record with good account management skills – candidate will be required to demonstrate/prove this.
4. Broad knowledge of irrigation systems, equipment and key demand areas in Kenya.
5. Integrity, self-supervision and negotiation/presentation skills
If you meet the above qualifications kindly email your cv to email@example.com marking the subject “Irrigation Accounts Manager”
The post Irrigation Accounts Manager Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.