Job Vacancy: Audit Manager
Purpose of the Role: Duma Works is currently sourcing for an Audit Manager for our client who is a leading provider of a full-service accounting solutions that offer a wide array of professional and personalised service.
- To carry on the general duties of a Senior Manager of the Company;
- To carry on duties of an Auditor;
- To supervise all staff in Audit, Tax and Book-Keeping Department;
- To conduct review of audit tax file, secretarial file and permanent files prior to commencing audit to enable correct presentation and disclosures are made in financial statements;
- Ensuring audits are carried out as per audit program of the firm and applicable tax laws of the country;
- Ensuring the audit file meets the quality criterion of the firm and ICPAK;
- To submit audit files complete in all respects including management letter, points for discussion with client and correct tax computation to the Partner for review;
- Ensuring audits are finished within the time limits assigned by the Audit Manager or Partner;
- Ensuring maintenance and adherence to office discipline;
- To be willing to dedicate extra time as per work requirements and/or as per request by Partners;
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities bestowed upon by Partners from time to time;
- To develop relations with clients handled and ensuring to understand operations and activities of the client;
- To remain updated with all developments in accountancy and audit tax fields;
- To remain available for all trainings whether held during or after workings hours;
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities bestowed upon by Partners/Management;
- Look after all departments in the firm.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- 7 years+ experience in audit with experience in Management;
- Must have Tax knowledge;
- Ability to speak Gujrati will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate leadership;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and high integrity;
- Demonstrated good communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2816”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2816 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 19 May 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
The post Audit Manager Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.