Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Manager
Role Introduction: Our client, a leading provider of flexible staffing solutions, seeks to engage and hire an Assistant Human Resource Manager professional responsible for ensuring the smooth operations and running of the human resource function within the company to enable maximum productivity of employees while ensuring compliance with various legislative laws.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining organizational work structure by updating job requirements & creation and maintenance of job descriptions for all positions;
- Developing, recommending and administering various human resources plans and procedures for all employees in line with the company policies and procedures.
- Managing benefits administration on issues such as claims resolution, change reporting, approval of invoices for payment, re-evaluation of policies annually for cost-effectiveness, maintenance of information on activities program within the factory and cash flow management in liaison with the accounts department;
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation/ induction on training programs;
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations regarding employees, as per Republic of Kenya Labour Law Acts and other relevant laws and regulations and continuously keep abreast with current developments or changes with relevant legislations;
- Monitoring employees performance through developing and maintaining a performance evaluation program that governs the compensation structure within the company and advice management as necessary;
- Implementing and conducting a vigorous recruitment and selection process for all employees as per company requirements;
- Commercial Acumen- Finance mind-set with a passion for people;
- Operational Excellence;
- Strong customer service & Project Management;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Team Player.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource/ Social Sciences from any recognized University;
- IHRM certification, Full HR practitioner with Workforce management experience of over 50 staff;
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years’ experience;
- Experience in compensations and benefits;
- Exposure/demonstrable Accounting experience with the Possession of CPA (K)/ ACCA certification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 19th May, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post Assistant Human Resource Manager Career in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.