We are growing organization engaged in HR Consulting and we seek to engage a Recruiter.
In summary, the ideal candidate will use their energy and drive to help clients hire the best talent.
The candidate will partner with hiring managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of their organizations to deliver best talent.
The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships all while having FUN doing it!
We are a true contributor to the growth of the clients we work with and we provide the talent that makes our clients successful.
Very rewarding opportunity!!
- Develop a long term source of clients for recruitment by developing relationships with hiring managers, business leaders and HR.
- Create job profiles.
- Post vacant positions in appropriate avenues.
- Create a recruiting and interview plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Work closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Aid in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for clients.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data.
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Write and forward rejection replies.
- Certificate or Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong networking skills with ability to interact with clients at all levels
Please send as your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Indicate the job title on the subject.
The post HR Consulting Firm Recruiter Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.