Position: Procurement Officer
Reports To: Chief Accountant / Internal Auditor
Job Role: The incumbent will be responsible for the timely procurement of goods and services for Valentine growers, ensuring cost effectiveness commensurate with quality.
All purchases shall be in accordance with set standard practices.
- Coordinating of all procurements.
- Evaluating of all services, materials and goods to be procured within the company
- Sourcing of materials, services and goods
- Request for samples or proposals, and Quotations based on the nature of the requirements.
- Review and prioritize procurement request and obtain additional information required.
- Preparation of the company LPO’s.
- Maintaining the efficiency of the supply chain
- Planning, expediting deliveries and organization supplies
- Follow up on goods, materials and services from the suppliers
- Coordination of materials receipt, inspecting the goods for quality, quantity and specifications.
- Updating of procurement documents and files on time.
- Overseeing the stores department
- Organizing physical stocking within the stores.
- Preparing monthly reports both procurement and stores to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce (Procurement option) from a recognized institution or any other relevant degree.
- Diploma in procurement with experience can be considered
- 2 years of progressively responsible experience
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work on their own with minimal supervision
- Firm demeanor that ensures HeShe implements very stringent controls and accountability culture throughout the team.
- Previous work experience in a flower farm will be an added advantage
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject line (PROCUREMENT OFFICER) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the current Salary and expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post Valentine Growers Procurement Officer Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.