Position: Warehouse Clerk
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: Kshs 30,000
Summary: Our client seeks to recruit a warehouse clerk with at least 3 years’ experience in an FMCG or a manufacturing company
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize warehouse well- products and items in stock.
- Pull products against orders
- Supervise the loading team
- Maintain and document products’ security, and safety information
- Supervise incoming and outgoing stocks and update stock records to ensure availability of items
- Maintain and manage warehouse operations
- Implement best practices in managing and operating warehouse
- Maintain warehouse premises clean and neat
- Stock and store Warehouse with products, supplies and equipment
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in purchase and supplies
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same capacity in an FMCG or Manufacturing company
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post Warehouse Clerk Job in Nakuru, Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.