Job Title: Assistant Finance Manager
Role Introduction: Our client, a leading provider of flexible staffing solutions, seeks to engage and hire an Assistant Finance Manager professional responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of all financial operations of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing all financial plans and budgets of the organization;
- Preparing detailed monthly accounts to the agreed standards and guidelines;
- Preparation and submission of all statutory returns;
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory and International Financial Reporting standards;
- Preparing all invoices and following up on collections;
- Undertaking treasury management including weekly, monthly and quarterly monthly cash flow planning and coordination with the banks;
- Overseeing petty cash management;
- Approving the financial aspects of the sourcing and procurement process;
- Supporting the sales team in costing projects and proposals;
- Maintaining controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Coordinating the activities of the auditor and tax consultants.
- Business Acumen;
- Adapting and Coping;
- Drive for Results;
- Highly Analytical and Numerate;
- Relationship Management;
- Team Player.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from any recognized University;
- Relevant professional qualifications;
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years’ experience preferably with some audit experience;
- Experience in accounts payable and receivable is mandatory;
- HR exposure will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 19th May, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post Staffing Solutions Company Assistant Finance Manager Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.