Spray Painter – Artisan Jobs at Ministry of Transport
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs 10,380-Kshs 11,370 pm
Job Group ‘D’
Qualifications for the Artisan Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ (plus) or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
- Artisan National Trade test certificate Grade III/ apprentice Certificate awarded by the Directorate of Industrial Training or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
Serving Subordinate staff with KCSE mean grade D (plain) who gains three (3) years practical experience after obtaining National Trade Test Grade III may be considered for promotion to Artisan grade III.
Artisan Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Spray painting works on commercial vehicles, construction plants and any other manufactured items;
- Maintenance of spray painting tools;
- Cleaning of the workplace and machines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE PSC2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the
Public Service Commission’s websites: www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed PSC 2 (2016) application form can be sent to:-
The Cabinet Secretary
Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development
State Department of Infrastructure
P.O. Box 30260-00100
hand delivered to the State Department of Infrastructure Human Resource Management registry, Transcom House, 5th Floor on or before 17th May, 2017.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
The post Ministry of Transport Spray Painter Jobs vacancy 2017 appeared first on JSEP KENYA.