We are an Engineering company based in Nairobi, currently looking for qualified and dedicated professionals to fill the position below.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- To identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Contributing to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
The holder of this position must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or Sales and Marketing relevant qualification.
The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Sales Manager, Business Manager, Development Manager or Sales Engineer.
How to Apply:
Please send you applications to: email@example.com by 15th May 2017.
All applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager,
Starntex Engineering Ltd,
P.O Box 37091 – 00200
Please DO NOT apply if you don’t meet the above qualifications.
The post Engineering Company Sales Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.