MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are hiring for the Project Manager – Electrical and Instrumentation position for our client.
Salary: 140K – 180K
The incumbent will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Researches, develops, designs and tests electronic components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial and scientific applications, applying principles and techniques of electronic engineering;
- Manage Electrical Scope of works. Overall responsibility as a cross-functional project coordinator; Oversee subcontractor deliverables and ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner and with high quality; Submit accurate project reports on time; Properly maintained project records and files;
- Develops new applications of conductive properties of metallic and nonmetallic materials used in components, and in application of components to products or systems;
- Use of computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks;
- Planning and supervision of electrical scope of work. Timely preparation and submission of accurate project reports;
- Coordination with the procurement team to facilitate timely delivery of consumables to site; Protection and
- Insulation Testing of M.V Switchgear; Preparation of electrical as built drawings;
- Provide technical support and instruction to staff and customers regarding equipment standards, and help solve specific, difficult in-service engineering problems;
- Monitoring and controlling projects- cost and execution. Prepare and maintain project reference documentation;
- Allocate resources throughout the various project cycles; commission and close the projects on time;
- Evaluate operational systems, prototypes and proposals and recommend repair or design modifications based on factors such as environment, service, cost and system capabilities;
Engineering and Technical
The post Project Manager (Electricals and Instrumentation) Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.