Proctor & Allan
Job Title: Warehouse Clerk
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To determine and plan for the monthly finished goods requirements based on invoices received from dispatch, efficient transfer of goods from production and reconcile daily the stocks at the finished goods and ensure nil variance.
- Defining warehouse operating criteria and control systems adhering to FIFO
- Managing warehouse operations systems in stock control i.e. not having expired stocks or market returns in the Finished Goods Store and clearing the goods with short expiry one month before they expire in the cage.
- Circulate goods with short expiry dates on a weekly basis
- Defining and implementing of security systems which will safeguard the stock within the warehouses
- Maintaining a continuous count of all goods moving in the warehouse
- Developing new methods of rearrangement of the warehouse to ensure optimal utilization of space and easy identification of good in stock
- Ensure that finished products is transferred form production floor within 24 hour after production through use of an Internal Transfer document that is signed by the Production supervisor Production Clerk, Warehouse supervisor and Warehouse Clerk
- Maintain filing records for the warehouse and ensure 100% accuracy in stock document processing.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of the finished goods store
- Monitor and account for movement of stock between production, finished goods store and dispatch
- To ensure goods issued to dispatch is done accurately according to the issuing document i.e. , invoice and adhering to batch numbers etc
- Reconcile stock daily between the physical stocks, the Sub Ledger & the general ledger and forward the same to the stock accountant.
- Supervision and management of all finished goods, personnel to ensure teamwork and efficiency is maintained.
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies/ warehouse Management
- 3 years’ experience in a senior or similar position within a large service industry.
- Must be a good planner, organizer, have problem solving skills and capable of making timely decision.
- Experience in the FMCG industry will be a plus
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com by Thursday 27th April 2017.
Indicating the job title only on the subject line.
The c.v and application letter should be in one word document.
All applicants must indicate their current remuneration and expectation.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Procurement and Logistics
The post Proctor & Allan Warehouse Clerk Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.