An Exciting Opportunity
Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business programmes.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education and foster a culture of integrity, hard work, research innovation and creativity towards problem solving and lifelong skills.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Records Officer
Reporting to the Assistant Registrar – Admissions & Student Records, the position holder will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Designing, setting up, maintaining, reviewing and documenting records systems in line with applicable legal framework and ISO 9001:2015 guidelines;
- Developing an institutional policy framework in line with industry best practice, advising on and ensuring the implementation of University records management systems in the confines of applicable laws and ISO 9001:2015;
- Managing the changeover from paper to electronic records management systems;
- Responding to internal and/or external information enquiries regarding student records and other university records.
- Issuance, storage and communication to students issues related to results/certificates and other student information in their custody as maybe relevant;
- Verification of student’s documents.
- Leading in ensuring proper archiving, sorting, weeding, classifying, indexing, preservation and easy retrieval of electronic and /or paper based student and other university records;
- Custodian of information recorded in university registers, forms, booklets and other documents and in charge of the issuance of new registers, forms and other documents for use by all departments;
- In charge of updating , revising and custody of the university master lists of records and master list of documents;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Records Management.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position preferably in a university records office
- Must demonstrate professional competence and administrative ability in handling records.
- Must demonstrate leadership, team playing and good people skills
- Ability to work with Computer applications such as MS Office, Email and Internet.
- Well organized with the ability to work in a fast- paced environment
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address – email@example.com quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/22 indicating the current and expected salary not later than 31st March 2017.
Zetech University is an equal opportunity employer
The post Zetech University Records Officer Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.