Our client in the manufacturing industry seeks to hire an IT Officer – Network and Infrastructure
The role is responsible for the company’s IT network and infrastructure, including CCTV solution, Information security and business continuity.
It is charged with day to running of the Data Centre and backup of company data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the Data Centre is run to the defined standards
- Manage enterprise network and information security
- Monitor and report network capacity utilization
- Assist in managing the helpdesk, ensuring strict adherence SLAs in regards to Network & Infrastructure service tickets.
- Management and administrator of the IP Private Branch Exchange and other communication channels
- Assist in Development, Implementation and Maintenance of ICT Security Strategy, Policy and Procedures
- Ensure system backups and restore processes are defined and implemented to ensure reliability for disaster recovery
- Ensure compliance on software licensing.
- Responsible for ICT Inventory management.
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or any other related ICT field
- 5 years relevant work experience in a busy ICT environment; 2 year should be in tactical level, preferably in manufacturing.
- CCNA, CCNP certified, CISA, CISSP; is an added advantage
- In depth Knowledge of Linux and Windows Server Platforms (Deployment & Administration)
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send their CV to email@example.com by C.O.B 21Mar 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The post Network and Infrastructure IT Officer Vacancy in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.