Job Title: Quality Assurance Software Engineer
Salary: 50k – 70K
Our client is a mobile solutions provider that seeks to provide practical, credible and quality mobile solutions to clients.
They seek to hire an experienced Quality Assurance Software Engineer who will ensure that solutions developed and supplied by the company are fit for purpose, are consistent and meet both external and internal requirements.
This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Resource allocation to test script development
- Develop overall test plan to align with building procedures developed by development lead
- Audit all test scripts produced to ensure they are up to standard.
- Manage the testing process to ensure all tests documented in the test scripts, are carried out and any failures are clearly documented for the development team to fix in the next building release
- Handover signed test script and test results to the project manager
- Identify all possible negative and positive scenarios
- Report to the management team all issues that have impact on project deliverables
- Mastery of the BRD, SOW, Application Frontend/Backend, testing techniques
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize QA efficiency.
- Ensure Compliance of the Detailed Technical Specification with the Overall Design and Needs analysis documents
- In charge of Verifying Requirement Document (BRD)
- Design and carry out Functional and Non-functional Testing, Regression Testing(Frontend and Backend
Testing) as well while referring using BRD and SOW
- Document test scripts, test results and all possible negative and positive scenarios
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience preferably in development (Python, PHP) or as a quality assurance engineer
- Experience in QA testing
- Detailed and process oriented
- Clear understanding of Linux environment
- Preferred: experience in development (Python, PHP)
- Self-motivated and takes ownership of role
- Must be Familiar with testing techniques
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Assurance Software Engineer) to email@example.com before Friday 3rd March 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
The post Quality Assurance Software Engineer Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.