We require an Admin tender candidate who has the experience to drive this process and support the management team in optimizing our submissions to their full potential.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Tender Administrator from receipt to submission stage, for all tenders received for our business within public and private sector.
- Working with the relevant management teams on the collating of all material as required on the tender response and specification requirements.
- Ability to confidently work on the tender content without supervision and present drafts to management teams.
- Ensuring participants involved in process adhere to agreed timelines and company’s Tender SOP is complied with.
- Monitoring of existing contracts and expirations dates.
- Maintenance of contract data base.
- Analyzing spend by company against tender agreed levels and reporting back to the management team.
- Monitoring of tender websites and responsibility for advising relevant management teams.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Degree/ Diploma level education in either Business or Marketing Studies.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in tendering processes and administration
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple projects.
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP, Adobe & Photoshop would be advantageous.
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (ADMINISTRATOR) to email@example.com stating the expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post Tendering Administrator Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.