Our Client, in the Security and Technology industry based in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit an Accountant.
This opportunity requires the individual to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures.
S/he must keep in mind the overall business objectives.
Position Role: The Accountant will manage, direct and implement Financial strategies, objectives, policies, procedures, financial function control environment, reporting and planning for the organization.
- Product costing and circulating the updated list to all stakeholders
- Manage cash flow and process customers commissions
- Budget and analyze business performance
- Maintain proper reporting and financial controls with adherence to required regulations
- Analyze business performance and manage working capital
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation statement reports
- Custodian of the company cheque book(s) and ensuring the safety of withdrawn cash
- Ensure accurate posting of all financial related transactions and reporting
- Cost Control.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain company’s Accounting Information system.
- Acquire and safeguard fixed assets and capita
- Maintain the inventory register and be the custodian of all legal documents
- Maintain good financial systems and sound credit management policies.
- Managing performance and progression of the accounting team.
- Maintaining relationship with stakeholders, including banks, regulators, and external auditors.
- Coordinate and manage financial aspects with regard to international suppliers.
- Payroll Administration and ensure timely payment of salaries and wages.
- Coordinate External audits and ensure audited reports are reviewed on a timely basis.
- Tax Management and statutory compliance.
- Prepare and process all payments in accordance with contractual terms
- Harmonize end of year Financial Audited Reports and the Accounting system.
- Communication Skills
- Able to trade in foreign currency
- Good work ethics and high level of integrity
- Organized, self-motivated and respectful individual
- A team player with good business acumen
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to strict deadlines
- Have initiative and be able to work under pressure
Educational Level / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce – Finance or Accounts
- CPA-K/ACCA Final
- Proficient in use of QuickBooks & other Accounting software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience: At least 4 years of continuous work experience with progressive growth holding supervisory position.
If you are interested and confident that you meet the outlined Qualifications and Skills, send your CV with 3 referees and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 3rd March, 2017
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post Security and Technology Industry Accountant Career in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.