A leading company in cosmetics is seeking to recruit polite, accurate and energetic suitable personnel to fill the position of a Receptionist. Must be good in Data Entry.
Salary:KES. 20,000 –KES. 25,000
- Accurate Data Entry
- Responsible for handling front office and administration duties including greetings guests and directing them
- Managing Switch board by answering phones, handling company inquiries and directing calls to the right people
- Proper filing of documents
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Data Entry- Entering orders from merchandisers
- Classification of sales
- Fill in the product by product in excel sheet and update month by month excel sheet
- Printing stock sheet for merchandisers’ at least for a whole week.
- Managing Switch Board by answering phones, handling company inquiries and directing calls to the right people. Testing if all lines are working on daily basis and informing
- IT department in case of repairs
- In charge of Post Office keys and ensuring that letters are picked every Monday
- Answer inquiries about company in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Make coffee and set out food for the Director and visitors incase the Tea Girl is not in.
- Ensure reception area is clean and tidy
- Perform filing and clerical duties, pprepare correspondence, reports and other documents
- Apply for visas, booking tickets and accommodation for Managing Director
- update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Update and maintain internal staff contact lists
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in data entry
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail, reliability, accurate with great confidentiality
- At least 2 years experience in front office management
- Minimum diploma Business Management/customer service/ front office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Excel and Word processing)
- Excellent relationship building skills
How To Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 28th February 2017. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
The post Receptionist Job Vacancies in Kenya (20-25K) appeared first on JSEP KENYA.