We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading FMCG
Quality Control Manager Job Responsibilities
- Participate in planning and establishing short development and management of QC budget.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives. Ensure that these are in line with client specifications and are communicated to the quality control team.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs. This includes determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications.
- Oversee the work of the QC team in respect to the execution of all the required testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products and the generation of reports.
- Work with the production and supply chain functions to provide QC input to the development of supply chain plans to ensure that client QC consideration are given full consideration.
- Manage customer complaints and ensure they have been investigated and answered satisfactorily.
- Set up effective systems for maintaining and calibrating laboratory equipment and instrument qualification.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to production teams to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Perform review of Product Quality Reviews and where required participate in customer/regulatory audits along with SHE personnel.
- Initiate and evaluate proposed changes in methods or specifications that have the potential to impact the quality of a material, and new product development.
- Implement, monitor and facilitate performance management programs and support staff through measurable KPIs, training, mentorship and coaching. Up to date QC policies, standards and procedures set out in an operating manual and communication and training to teams to guide implementation/conformance.
- Periodic product quality reviews are conducted and business processes are audited and tested to ensure they are in line with regulatory quality requirements.
- Confirm quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers at source to ensure conformity with set standards and that finished goods samples are tested in each production schedule.
- Ensure ISO International Standards are adhered to and maintained and to strive to the highest international standards for the industry.
Requirements for the Quality Control Manager Job
- Bachelors Degree in lab technology, chemistry or a related field.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in the management of quality control and quality assurance programs in manufacturing, three (3) of which must be in a supervisory position.
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing facilities requirements, processes, operations and maintenance.
- Experience in quality control testing and inspection in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and exposure to analytical QC methods and equipment.
- Results driven with accuracy and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Send your applications to email@example.com before 15th FEB. 2017 indicate current and expected salary.
The post Quality Control Manager Jobs Kenya 2017 appeared first on JSEP KENYA.