Andela Internships in Kenya 2017
Andela is developing a corps of high-quality technology talent across the African continent that will drive the current and future phases of tech-enabled growth around the world. With the fastest growing population and highest youth population in the world, we believe Africa is one of the greatest untapped markets for talent development.
At Andela, we find the brightest young people in Africa, train them to be world-class developers, and connect them with employers around the world looking for top technical talent. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
We have a vision to train 100,000 world-class developers in the next 10 years – and we want you to help make it happen.
Overview & Objective
Reinforce Andela’s brand in the US and Africa through engaging photos and videos assets
Support demand generation efforts that increase engagement and the speed of trust transfer to our audience
Work directly with the Nairobi Media Associate, to support projects across multiple departments including recruitment and in-country operations
Qualifications & Requirements for the Internship
- Intermediate photography and videography skills. A photos/videos portfolio showing earlier works to where you are now.
- An understanding of composition, sound, editing and storytelling
- Experience with:
o Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, Light room & Photoshop. Adobe InDesign is an added advantage
o Sound editing and video production
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations in a high-pressure environment
- Solid organizational skills to support the rest of the team
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to continually improve
- Setting up locations, capture and edit photos/videos to engage both recruitment & lead gen audiences across all mediums
- Work with the media associate to create designs to be used for web and print & update and Nairobi Media Archives
- Prepare assets for the organization newsletter
- Ensure 100% brand consistency across work output
- Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns
- Full compensation
- Breakfast and Lunch provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh! and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Applicants to apply through http://jobs.andela.com/ before 31st January, 2017
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The post Andela Internships in Kenya 2017 appeared first on JSEP KENYA.