Dec 24, 2016
Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer to join their team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Provide strategic direction and day-to-day support to the Supply Chain, Operations and Quality Assurance teams.
- Applying exceptional leadership skills to develop and improve quality standards.
- Drive continuous improvement and act a as a liaison between the company and key customers for expected product performance.
- Developing and providing ongoing performance feedback to the team, maintaining a focus on coaching and mentoring.
- Ensure satisfactory performance in all areas of the quality system, including Corrective / Preventive Actions, Document Control, Audits (ISO and Social Responsibility), Supplier Quality, Customer Feedback, and Business Performance / Quality Management Review.
- Actively interact with internal stakeholders through hands-on participation and contribution in cross-functional projects and strategic initiatives.
- University Degree from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years of experience in the same role.
- Prior experience in tours and travel industry.
- Manages time effectively to meet agreed deadlines, integrity, respects confidentiality and is trustworthy.
- He/she must be a dynamic communicator, must have excellent written skills, and be a client-focused individual.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject ‘Quality Assurance Officer’ on the subject line.
Applications to be received by 31st December 2016.
The post Online Travel Company Quality Assurance Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.