Our client, an international Company providing mobile money solutions, is looking for a Regional Service Manager for its offices in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the regional services team, as well as managing the change and support requests raised by the regional customers and also those assigned from other regional teams.MUST be French speaking.
• Management of all customers, including tasks like: Retail Enablement & Billing Software Patch Installation, Testing of services and Operating Patching.
• Review of customer backups procedures.
• Manage support tickets/issues.
• Respond to customer queries in a timely fashion and in accordance with any support agreements or SLA’s that may be in place.
• Meeting support contracts SLA’s.
• Monthly customer and management reports.
• Monitoring and managing supported environments.
• Comply with all company policies.
• Undertake all work in a safe manner and follow all company and workplace health and safety procedures.
• Identify new hazards and advise manager or workplace H&S representative/coordinator.
• Accurately report incidents and accidents to manager or workplace H&S representative/co-ordinator.
• Ability to work and manage team members remotely.
• 5+ years of customer support.
• 3+ years of hardware support.
• 3+ years of software support.
• Experience with Oracle, Redhat and Java.
• Working knowledge of Unix.
• Working knowledge of SQL.
• Ability to think conceptually.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Availability to travel.
• French speaking.
Please click on the tab below to apply;
The post Regional Service Manager appeared first on JSEP KENYA.