Dec 10, 2016
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our client for a position of Junior Developer.
Salary Kshs: 50,000
Job Location: Nairobi
Overall Job Purpose: This position develops applications for the group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop in house web based applications for Zeepo Limited
- Maintain the Atom Group applications including operating system platform, web server and database.
- Requirement gathering and coming up with System Specifications.
- Quality assurance (lead testing, performance testing, user testing).
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Experience in database administration/ development (SQL server, Oracle, or both)
- Experience in client facing web applications
- Experience in server administration on windows or Linux server, or both.
- Experience in web development in php,
- Html or equivalent web development
- Experience in project requirements
- Flexible & adaptable nature
- Ability to engage at all levels in the organization
- Ability to understand the business need, and craft fitting solutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Junior Developer) to email@example.com by 16th December, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post Junior Developer Job in Nairobi Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.