Nov 25, 2016
Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit an IT Support to join their team.
The main duties are;
- Resolve end user issues related to hardware, network and communication systems and refer serious challenges / problems to superiors and obtain the necessary feedback on how to approach or solve critical issues.
- Provide training to users for applications.
- Initiate awareness on efficient and effective working ways for end users and on how end users can secure their systems.
- Enforce end user security measures such as password policies and provide training and initiate awareness on the same.
- Managing local area network, Wi-Fi, internet and other forms of connectivity
- Overseeing, maintenance, upgrade and repair of ICT equipment
- Maintain and expand e-commerce site
- Customer service and account management
- Large format production and graphic design
- Coordinating with IT Corporate regarding infrastructure
- Provide phone and email support to all employees.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information technology.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PC/LAN operating systems, Microsoft Windows, corporate ICT security and viral protection systems.
- Sound knowledge of graphics and Microsoft windows network administration.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job tittle “IT SUPPORT” on the subject line by 8th December 2016.
The post Online Travel Company IT Support Jobs in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda appeared first on JSEP KENYA.