The Central Depository & Settlement Corporation Limited (CDSC) is a limited liability Company approved by the Capital Markets Authority to establish and operate a system for the central handling of deliveries and settlement of securities in the Capital Markets in Kenya.
The company is seeking competent personnel to fill the below position:
Position: ICT Support Officer
Primary Function of the Job Holder: Providing ICT support services as required
- Implement help desk tools / solutions in line with user requirements and develop necessary measures to prevent frequently occurring outages.
- Maintains incident /problem records, consolidate the same and prepare reports to support CDSC management in the decision making process.
- Manage desktop and configuration and ensure that employees with necessary authority/requirement are provided access to certain in line with CDSC IT policies, procedures and standards.
- Resolve end user issues related to hardware, network and communication systems and refer serious challenges/problems to superiors and obtain the necessary feedback on how to approach or solve critical issues.
- Provide training to users for applications.
- Initiate awareness on efficient and effective working ways for end users and on how end users can secure their systems.
- Enforce end user security measures such as password policies and provide training and initiate awareness on the same.
- ICT Procurement
- Library Management
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information technology
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of PC/LAN operating systems, Microsoft Windows, corporate
- ICT security and viral protection systems.
- Knowledge of web design and Microsoft windows network administration
Competencies required for this Role
- Sound knowledge of wide variety of application systems
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their covering letter& CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title on the subject line.
Closing date: 16th November 2016
The post CDSC ICT Support Officer Job in Kenya appeared first on JSEP KENYA.